New Residents Guide

If you have recently moved or are planning on moving to the City Limits of New Haven, you may find some information on this page that will be helpful to you.

Water and Sewer Service

To obtain Water & Sewer service, you will need to go to the New Haven City Hall, located at 302 Center Street and provide the information of your new residence along with a $100 deposit. Your water service will be connected the same day that pay a deposit. If you would like to print the form below, you can have your information completed when you come to the office.

Bank Draft Authorization Form [PDF]
Water Service Request [PDF]
Water Service Disconnect Form [PDF]


Waste Management picks up garbage in the New Haven city limits.​


If you're an existing customer, visit DIRECTV or call 1-888-795-9488.


Locate the best internet providers in our area at:

Spectrum (Time Warner Cable) or call 1-866-725-0919
Check AT&T availability in New Haven here. Existing AT&T customers can login here.
CenturyLink or call 1-855-536-2649.


Kentucky Utilities / 1-800-981-0600
Salt River Electric / 502-349-3931

Frequently Requested Phone Numbers

Nelson County Planning & Zoning / 502-348-1805
New Haven Post Office / 502-549-8021
New Haven School / 502-349-7232
NC Sheriffs Office / 502-348-1840
St. Catherine School / 502-549-3680
Town & Country Bank / 502-549-3167
New Haven Public Library / 502-549-6735
St. Catherine Academy / 502-549-3680
New Haven Historical Preservation Center / 502-370-2096
KY One Primary Care / 502-350-5191


New Haven City Hall
302 Center Street
New Haven, KY 40051
Office: 502-549-3177
Fax: 502-549-1002

Mailing Address
P.O. Box 98
New Haven, KY 40051