New Residents Guide

If you have recently moved or are planning on moving to the City Limits of New Haven, you may find some information on this page that will be helpful to you.

To   obtain  Water   & Sewer  service,  you will  need to  go to the  New  Haven  City  Hall, located  at     302 Center Street and provide the information of your new residence along with a $100 deposit.  Your water service will be connected the same day that pay a deposit.  If you would like to print the form below, you can have your information completed when you come to the office.


2015 Water Rate Ordinance.pdf

Bank Draft Authorization Form.pdf

Water Service Request.pdf

Water Service Disconnect Form.pdf



City Limits - Waste Management - 502.549.3177   




Direct TV - 1.888.795.9488  

DIRECTV Existing Customers



Time Warner - 1.866.725.0919 

AT&T Existing Customers​




KY Utilities - 1.800.981.0600

Salt River Electric  - 502.349.3931 


Routinely Requested Phone Numbers
Nelson County Planning & Zoning – 502.348.1805
New Haven Post Office – 502.549.8021
New Haven School – 502.349.7232
NC Sheriffs Office – 502.348.1840
St. Catherine School – 502.549.3680
Town & Country Bank – 502.549.3167
New Haven Public Library -  502.549.6735
St. Catherine Academy - 502.549.3680
New Haven Historical Preservation Center - 502.370.2096
KY One Primary Care - 502.350.5191